Are you a modern girl? I know as a kid I always like the newest and latest things, if it was new and in I wanted it. Was I always able to get it!! NOT but any-hew a girl can dream right. I was also thinking how when I was a kid there weren't as many cool modern ideas then there are today. If you ever thought you wanted a cool  modern girl room space check out these modern Girl spaces below


What a fun girly modern hangout spot this could be
very clever idea- a place to do homework and a place to sit. How clever,what a nice way to separate the space within the same room. Love the colors
Love the modern bed and what a lot of space still room to add a play area.
My daughter said"Mommy that's what I'm talking about, I want a swing like that in my room" Will she get one hmmm!!
Fun modern play for the girls
Beautiful!!! So fun
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces- I love this room!!!
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces- Beautiful!!!
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces
Modern Girl Room Spaces- love how they hung the shoes. Very Clever


Did you enjoy the modern girls spaces?
Would you use any of these ideas for your room?
Which space do you like most?

Tell us in your comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top