I’ve been thinking about dorms a lot lately because I know it’s about that time of year when all of you moms are thinking about getting an early start to helping your teensters get ready for their new year in college. I don’t know about you but, whenever I venture into something new I need a little direction heck a lot of direction along the way, so I thought what better way can I help moms and college students find their way in this new venture of how to dress and style your dorm rooms. I have roundup 10 beautiful dorm rooms for girls that will have you saying; (Ready for college)
#1I love this dorm room because it's so practical it fits a desk and the shelving are to die for furthermore it does helps that the color of the room looks so serene and relaxing.

The shelves can be used for books and accessories. I love the storage boxes another place to store your things.
#2 How about this (3 twin beds in one room. I think a collaboration with a roomie this can be done.

#3
#4 Bunk beds are practical in a dorm room as long as it stylish!
#5
#6
#7
#8This is an idea for style for college dorm rooms
Beautiful desk next to the bed.
#9Stylish twin beds in a girls dorm room is the right way to go, how nice is the stylish room?
Always find space for workspace.
You can even coordinate your bathroom accessories.
#10 I love,love.love this room. This is classic
symmetry (this is what you call great balance,scale, proportion and evenness,) I love it!

How nice is it to fit a sofa (futon) in the room too?
Two chairs covered with fabric with each girls initials on them. Cool!
Wow and a television
#11I love this idea; this is what you call a sleeping loft, cool right?
I love the two twin beds and check out the simple headboards
bathroom with desk in it. Talk about making good use of space.
love the yellow vanity/desk

Moms and students I hope this has been some fun inspiration for dorm rooms. I am a mother but my daughter is nowhere near the age for college but I know my turn will come soon. Seeming as though my daughter 10th year birthday has just past on April 23rd and it hit me how fast time flies. I remember just holding her in my arms and now she's ten yrs old, (oh how fast they grow) the time flew by and it have me thinking how 8yrs from now I’ll be that parent taking my beautiful daughter to college and helping her decorate her dorm room space but in the meantime I’m not there yet but it doesn’t mean I can't help give you a road map to a stylish dorm room for your daughter. Finally I hope you have enjoyed this post on 10 beautiful girls Dorm rooms, Oh by the way (have you notice it was 11 rooms)sorry I told a little lie but 10 just sounds better. In addition I have two small tips for you before I let you go!


Tip1: If your dorm room has closet be sure to consider making the most of the space like using them as a workspace. Like this space below!
Cool right! The back wall is lined in wallpaper and a shelf for pencils and all things work related. Remember you can also use cork board and cover it with fabric and you'd have a cool back wall to pin stuff on right!

Tip2: If you have young siblings you want to make sure to always consider how they may feel when big sister or big brother go off to college. Getting them involve can help them cope like making pictures for their sisters dorm room. Big sister can make them feel good by hanging their art work as decorations check out this cute idea below
How cute; Best art wall ever, combination of framed and cut out pieces!  this can be art from baby brother or sister  right? This display was done By Paige of Simple Thoughts in House of Fifty Mag

So What You Think?

Are you ready to decorate a dorm room?
Are any of these ideas helpful?
Please let me know in your comments below!
For more inspiration for stylish dorm rooms check out a previous post
StylishDorm Rooms Ideas for Girls


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top