Girl’s rooms are not just a place to sleep but also a place to study, do makeup and lots of times a place to entertain friends. So without further ado check out these lovely teenage girls room tours

What a beautiful room I love the window covering and the daybed is to die for. What I will do to be a teen again. Wow Beautiful!!!


A place to study...I love the desk!!!

Love the pillows... Adorable!!!


Paris, Here I come... Love all the Paris wall-covering
A place to Study.... How cute!! A simple pink chair "I  also love all the Paris accessories on the desk".
This room is great for whoever loves to read. Are you checking out the wall of bookshelves?
Paris even made it to the closet doors.. If you want that look there are decals you can purchase to go on your closet doors.
Lovely accessories
 
I love this room all the white on the walls and how about the comforter looks like a tie die with a beautiful flower on it. I must say that I really love the yellow chair. That little hint of yellow brings character to the space.
What beautiful art on the walls...

A place to study... I love it when a room can do double duty...



 


Check out the striped wall, looks great with the beautiful headboard.


Bathroom to do it all... Cool


 

This teen girls room is so beautiful. The canopy with the daybed is so smart. Love the picture of the girl. I think it give the room such character

How about the yellow mirror. Beautiful!!! Also a place to study


 

You rarely see a girls room done in blue and green but this room is very inspiring for anyone that is considering this color combination.
A place to study and to store extra things


 

What can I say about this room? WOW!!!!!!! What teen wouldn't love this grand room? This room is amazing it has it all.

Check out the Chandelier and the ottoman looks good enough to eat.


Love it!!!


"A Circle bed for a teen". You know she's spoiled!!!


WOW!!! a Claw Foot Tub in a Teen Girls Room.

Beautiful is all I have to say.....


 

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top